It employs more than two thousand workers spread across the vast Northern America. InnovaCare is committed to offering quality health care by use of sustainable, fully integrated and cost effective technologies.
Through the heralded leadership of the President Rick Shinto. And the Chief Administrative Officer Penelope Kokkinides, the firm is determined to redefine the modern health care management to adequately meet our day to day complexities.
For all the individuals who depend on Medicare for their health coverage, they can choose between either Medicare Advantage Plan or the Original Medicare of InnovaCare.
Read more: About Us
Medicare Advantage Plans
The standard plans include Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs), Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) and Private-Fee-for-Service (PFFS).
* They are bought from private insurance companies.
* Covers both Part A and Part B benefits. Extra benefits like dental care and vision can be arranged.
* Upon subscription to Medicare Advantage Plan, costs and restrictions change with regard to the Original Medicare.
* Charges include a fifteen percent deductible, Medicare premiums and extra plan charged by your private firm.
* You are restricted to the hospitals and doctors in the network.
* You are under no obligation to buy Medigap supplemental insurance.
* This is the initial program that is managed by the federal government.
* It has an option to include both Part A and Part B coverage. Part A covers the hospital activities while Part B covers the medical part.
* A person is supposed to pay a deductible after acquiring a health care service. The deductible could be inclusive of coinsurance if you had an insurance plan. Deductibles are usually twenty percent of the proposed Medicare-approved cost.
* If you have been working in the United States for more than ten years, Part A premium is invalid. Part B premium is however paid on a monthly basis.
* You have access to any hospital, doctor or medical practitioner in the whole nation that accepts Medicare.
* There are no steps to be taken to get an appointment with a specialist. No prior requests or paperwork.
* For better coverage, you can acquire a Medigap plan on top of the original plan.