If you know anything about serial entrepreneurship, then you may have heard about Mark Spark and his newest creation; Spark Tank. Marc Sparks’ business success story is one that is quite remarkable. Read more: @msparks5010
The venture capitalist from Dallas has single handly started numerous businesses and also funded hundreds of other start-ups. As a venture capitalist, Marc Sparks, through his firm Spark Tank, has built hundreds of portfolio companies in collaboration with the founding entrepreneurs of those companies.
It all started right after Marc Sparks graduated from high school and tossed himself into the business world. With a strong faith in God and fortitude the size of a mountain, Marc was soon a successful self-made businessman with interests in a broad spectrum of industries including real estate, telecommunications, and capital investments.
Marc has a number of private equity firms that offer entrepreneurial assistance like capital, training, web development, office space and equipment, banking, advertising and the likes.
Spark Tank is Marc Sparks’ newest addition to the brood of successful companies. Spark Tank is a private equity company that is focused on funding social service entrepreneurs with brilliant ideas that can bring about social success and benefit the local community.
The model of Spark Tank is geared to mainly offer funding, oversee accountability and engage in such startups from a non-profit managerial standpoint.
Some of the services offered by Spark Tank include;
• Comprehensive planning for workable business strategies. This ensures that every business that Spark Tank is involved in uses a strategy that will guarantee success. The strategy is usually holistic and touches on everything from IT to finance, management, human resource and also planning and development. Read more: What a Venture Capitalist like Marc Sparks Wants From a Presentation
• Spark Tank will also ensure there is a workable system in place to ensure that business runs in a unique manner enshrined on the mission and vision of the beneficiary company. These systems ensure there are effective product and client management, improved service delivery and seamless and efficient intra-relational structures within the business itself.
• Training and support. Spark Tank offers training support to entrepreneurs and their personnel to ensure they have all the knowledge they need to successfully run their companies.
With the level of success that Marc Spark and the Spark Tank venture guarantee, there is a thorough vetting of candidates to determine who gets the support being offered. Being that as it may, there are several factors that Spark Tank is interested in, these include;
• Unique or proprietary services. This is what most venture capitalists are looking for. You should a high success potential venture that your company is looking to engage in.
• A well-drawn out a strategy on how the money will be used in the company. You need to show Spark Tank, exactly why you need the money, where you are going to spend it and how you are going to spend it.
Click the links below to Learn more about Marc Sparks: